The Power Of Eight
Facilitated by Monica Flannery
Harnessing the Miraculous Energies of a Small Group to Heal Others, Your Life, and the World.
January 30, February 13, 20, 27 March 13
Time:12:30-1:30pm in CLASSROOM (Bring Protein/Healthy Snack)
Facilitator: Monica Flannery, Integrative Health Coach
Cell Phone: 856-981-3696
Resources: -The Power of Eight by Lynne McTaggart
-(Book is available in Book Store or on Amazon)
-Journal: Bring your Own.
-Week 3:Book: At Home with Madame Chic
-Email and Phone Contact List
-Folder of Handouts from Facilitatory
-The Easy Guide: The Power of Eight Process
-pp. 237 - 247 (Power Up Process)
-Chapters 1 - Chapters 5
-pp. 37 - 38 (Entanglement)
Reflect- (Brainstorm with creative flow in Meditation)
-What areas am I willing to focus on?
-Health challenges? What is 1 Step toward Goal?
-Relationships and specific areas to strengthen
-Examples (Take Class on Non-Violent Communication)
-Abundance Mindset Living in Wealth Consciousness
Examples: Intention on manifesting ___________ (desire)
Week 2 - February 13
Chapter 6 - Chapter 10
- pp. 86- Tapping into our Emotions. (Heart-Space)
- pp. 93- Physiological Effects
- Parietal Lobe
- Loss of Ego-Self
- Unifying the feeling of separateness
- p. 101 - Create and play with your Prayer, daily.
- What do you observe?
- Any changes?
- Notice thoughts
Week 3 - February 20
Chapters 11 - Chapter 15
- p. 109- Healing Rituals
- Home Setting?
- Altar ideas?
- Where to place and hold Intentions?
- p.116- Trust
- Power of Release
- Moving beyond our Own sense of pain, challenges, sense of self?
- Letting Go
- What Ritual -or- Practice eases the Release of your problem into an expansive state
of allowing your connection into a Higher State of connection and understanding the
release is integral part of the Perfect Divine Solution?
- pp. 125- 136: Healing Water
Brainstorm/Creative writing -
- Specific Goals/Outcomes/Affirmations~ to Release in Water
- Create your Own Intention/Process Ritual, using the The Power of Eight Guide
- Share with Group
Week 4 - February 27
Chapters 16 - Chapter 21
- p. 174- Mirroring
- p. 175- Types of Meditation
- Changes different portions of brain. ��������
- Loving Kindness Meditation-
Activates very fast frequencies
Beta 2 @20-30 hz
Gamma @30-50 hz
- Mindfulness Meditation
Strengthens lower frequency brain waves
Theta @5-8 hz
Brain relaxes, less reactive to immediate environment
The object of Focus, tends to improve
Week 5 March 13
- Re-Evaluation Forms
- p. 177- “If you change the brain waves” “you change a person’s sense of identity.”
- Moving from small self,
- sense of separation and reaction to outer experiences
- -> inTo a larger SELF. (Christ|Self)
- Ch. 19- Thought of Others
Please make sure you have provided your email for - Video on #EmpowermentSeries
UNIVERSAL WEB OF ONENESS
WHAT’S NEXT? MONTHLY INTENTION EXPERIMENTS WITH DOCUMENTING RESULTS.
• HOW LONG TO MEET?___________________________
INTENTIONS ->CREATE SPECIFIC AND CONCRETE.
->INTENDED OUTCOME IS HIGHLY SPECIFIC.
->POWER UP/VISUALIZE GROUP AS 1 ENTITY/FEEL THE CONNECTION AS ONE.
->EACH MEMBER FOCUS ON SPECIFIC INTENTION TOGETHER THROUGH ������ -
>TARGET RECIPIENT IS RECEPTIVE IN LOVING �� OPEN RECEPTIVITY.
->TRUST IT IS ALREADY DONE.
�� SO IT IS