Guidelines for Sunday Service
Blessings of health, wholeness, and prosperity to each of you. Following are guidelines for in-person Sunday Services. The facility will be cleaned and sanitized prior to each Sunday Service and afterward according to CDC guidelines. Your support is needed to keep our beloved congregants as safe as possible during our Sunday Services. For the safety of all concerned, the doors will be open from10:10 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. We ask that you agree to the following guidelines.
I AGREE TO:
- Stay home and watch our online Sunday Service if I am sneezing, coughing, have a temperature or have been exposed to anyone who has been sick.
- Stay at home and watch our online Sunday Service if I have a compromised immune system and am considered “at risk.” Before leaving my home, I will take my temperature. If my temperature reaches 100.4, I will stay home.
- At all times, wear a mask or face shield that covers the nose and mouth when I am inside the building. If I forget a face covering or do not have one, I agree to wear the mask that will be provided.
- Not enter the church prior to 10:10 am opening.
- Maintain 6 feet distancing from anyone that is not from my household.
- Limit greetings to a Namaste, a wave, or any other way that refrains from hugs, handshakes, and holding hands.
- Enter the facility via the front doors only and exit via the side doors of either the Sanctuary or Café. The Ushers will direct the flow of entry and exit.
- Exit the building right after service. Fellowship and conversations may continue in the parking lot.
- Chairs in the Sanctuary and the Café will be 6 feet apart. I agree not to adjust the chairs.
- School age children (7 and up) will wear a mask/shield. Parents will register Children with the Youth & Family teacher. Children will remain in the room until parent picks them up after the service.
- Provide a phone # to the Y&F teacher that they may use to contact me via text during service if needed.
- Children will sanitize their hands before entering the classroom. Parents may bring their own sanitizer for their child.
- Sanitize hands before entering the Sanctuary or the Café. I will use my own sanitizer or use the sanitizers in the dispensers located at the front entrance and at the entrance of the Sanctuary and Café.
- Use the CDC approved sanitizer that is provided in each of the bathrooms to sanitize and wipe down touched surfaces.
- Wash hands with soap and water before leaving the bathroom. Soap has been provided in the hands-free dispensers in each bathroom.
- Fill out the prayer request form if I desire a prayer call from the High Watch Prayer Chaplain and place the form in the prayer box upon exiting. A prayer request form will be on each seat. I agree to bring my own pen/pencil. If I forget to bring one, one will be provided.
- Place my tithes/love offering in the offering envelope that has been provided and place the envelope in the offering baskets that are strategically located outside the Sanctuary and in the Cafe.
- We continue to affirm that wherever we are God is and we acknowledge with awe the amazing creativity, compassion and integrity shown by each of you as we move through this experience together.
Rev. Luz & Board of Trustees
December 30, 2020